Fast Track your success
A website is just part of the process – get the complete startup package.
We will be with you every step of the way, helping you to succeed online
Business review and strategy
Understanding your business position and setting goals on where you want to be is key to achieving business success. Good business is achieved through collaboration and picking the best team for results. Business First will work with you to set a realistic plan and help create your strategy to get there.
We have worked with many New Zealand companies and will help you achieve the results you are looking for.
A key output from this stage will be your business plan, which will include: –
- Your vision statement
- Unique selling proposition (USP)
- Target market identification
- Explanation of products and services
- Key goals
- Capital requirements
Complete website creation (design development and setup)
Once we have a viable plan and understand your products and services, we can look to create an online presence that will work for your business strategy.
This will normally include the creation of a website to showcase your products and services. But may also include ecommerce, social media, local business listing.
Our website design will reflect your company branding and your vision for it’s future.
Our design and development goals are: –
- Create a website that reflects your strategy
- Make it easy for customers to find what they need and provide calls to action so that you can provide the services and products to them
- Optimise the user experience so that customer come back again and again to your website.
Ongoing business marketing
Have an amazing website is not the end of the journey. This is just the start.
In order make potential customer aware of your services you need to attract them to your website or social media feeds. This is where your marketing campaign needs to kick in.
We can guide you on the options, help you with your advertising and social media posts.
Website SEO and Local business optimisation
Getting better results with search engines is one of the best ways to drive people to your website. Optimising your website for your audience with pay dividends with potential customers finding your products and services. SEO will provide sustained results long after the competition has run out of budget for paid advertising.
Good SEO will benefit you by: –
- Providing an ongoing source of leads
- Target quality traffic
- Higher conversion rates of customers
- Encourage more local visitors to your website
- Builds better brand credibility and return customers
- Get you ahead of the competition
Social media review or page setup
Getting a social media presence is another channel of potential customers. We will create an effective company page or review your existing page for better results.
Having great social media pages will: –
- Increase your following
- Connect with more customers
- Get reactions and reshares to spread your message
- Provide news or special offers to targeted audiences
- Direct traffic to products and services pages
Website maintenance and care
Your website will be providing a large portion of your customer leads and sales, so you should take good care of this asset.
Like any software or technology, your website should be maintained. We will keep everything in good order, keeping things fast and up to date.
Our maintenance covers: –
- Security checks and updates
- Software maintenance
- Regular backups and secure storage
- Minimise any system down and unavailability (all current hosting is over 99% uptime)
- Monitoring and alerts should the server or other technology fail
With our experience working with small and medium sized businesses across New Zealand we will provide support and guidance to you. We will listen to your ideas for change, make suggestions and let you know the options for your online presence and website assets for improvements.
Analytics of online performance
We will provide a regular report on your business performance keeping you up to date with information. As the market and your business changes, we will provide options for improvements and maintaining your market share of traffic and customers.
Good analytics can provide you a lot of useful information, giving you the distinct advantage of knowing how many visitors you get, the pages they look at, how long they stay.
Knowing your success with keywords, who refers and recommends you, will make further decisions on changes much easier. Continuing your business growth.
Let us be part of your journey, we would like to be with you from start to finish and everything in between.